Area of Validity
- These General Business Conditions are to be used for all contractual arrangements of Noa BoutiqueHotel, in the name of Hostcastros SL, Avenida Ejército, 42, Bajo- 15006 A Coruña (Spain) and their contractual partners. These General Business Conditions can be read at www.noaboutiquehotel.com and can, therefore, be considered that the customers have been informed, as well as third parties, according to regulations in the Spanish Civil Code (CC).
Contract, services provided, prices and payment.
- Services provided by the hotel are specified in detail in the “Rate” issued by the management which is relevant at the moment of conclusion of a contract. The hotel is authorised unilaterally to alter or modify both the services to be provided as well as the amount to be paid by the customer as far as a period over 120 days lies between the conclusion of the contract and actual services provided.
- Rented rooms are only available for use by customers during the agreed times. Any use outside of the agreed time period must be agreed and paid for separately. Any damages occurring to the room(s) and facilities/installations beyond a normal degree of soiling will be invoiced separately.
- Contractually established optional dates are binding for both contractual partners. The hotel has the right to reserve the room and seminar rooms elsewhere before and after the expiration of the optional dates.
- If the party ordering the services of the hotel is not identical with the contractual partner named by it, then he declares on behalf of the named contractual partner that he will participate in the debt obligation as a further debtor and will fulfil all of the aforesaid duties and obligations of the contractual partner named by him arising from this contract.
- All services provided by the hotel, if not otherwise contractually agreed, are to be paid in advance for the whole period of residence.
- If an invoice must be sent, the full amount has to be paid immediately without any deductions. If a customer delays the payment of an invoice, the hotel is entitled to cease providing any further services to the customer, even if they have been contractually agreed.
To make reservations through our website, phone number or email are essential to provide your credit card number, to confirm your reservation, and your email, to send any communication regarding the status of your reservation.
Modification/cancellation of reservations and No Shows:
The modification, cancellation or No Show policy will be sent in the reservation confirmation email to each client. The cancellation or modification of your reservation must be made through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+34) 881244144. In case of no-show or cancellation outside the aforementioned period of 48 hours, Noa Boutique Hotel reserves the right to charge the amount corresponding to the first night of stay, on your credit card.
Prices include applicable taxes and fees (VAT) that are valid in Spain at the time of contracting.
- The price includes service in accommodation regime (without breakfast) unless the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include any unspecified service, or extras such as telephone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking…
- For non-reimbursable rates, the reservation DOES NOT accept cancellations or modifications. Payment is made at the booking time; this amount is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the client may at any time request the cancellation of his/her reservation, subject to the cancellation conditions set forth in the reservation.
- Anyone who has some type of health problem must inform in advance so that the professionals of the wellness area have proof.
- Reservations for any treatment, massage, or personal training may be canceled up to 48 hours before. Otherwise, 100% of the established price will be charged.
- Children under 16 years of age are not allowed without the consent of their parents or guardians.
- The reservations can be made through the hotel’s website, on site, or through the contact telephone number of the wellness area.
- It is recommended to hotel customers to communicate in advance the use of the gym, in order to help a better development of the training that the client wants to perform.
- Since the number of rooms that allow pets is limited, to consult the possibility of staying with pets at the hotel, you must contact us before making the reservation. Only one pet will be allowed per room and its weight will not exceed 15 kg. Races considered dangerous are not allowed. All pets carry a fixed daily supplement of €30.
- Pets cannot remain alone in the rooms at any time, nor can they access restoration areas. The use of the leash is mandatory in common areas. The guest must remove the pet from the room when cleaning is carried out. Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet at all times.
- The use of bed linen, towels, etc. is prohibited for the pet. For this purpose, the client will be provided with a rest space, as well as food and drink containers for the pet.
- The client/guest is responsible for noisy pets and will make sure that the pets do not interrupt or affect the tranquillity of other guests. Noa Hotel reserves the right to terminate the hosting contract immediately if the pet bothers other hosted customers, without any right to claim or compensation.
All data provided by the user will be treated in a strictly confidential manner and will only be used for the booking process of this establishment. NOA BOUTIQUE HOTEL has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access. Considering the state of technology, the nature of stored data and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
Liability of the hotel
- The parties have agreed that the hotel is not liable for goods which have been brought by customers or visitors into generally accessible areas of the hotel, into seminar rooms or technical equipment. Liability for items which the customer or a guest brings into the rooms it has rented out is limited to the legally permissible amount. Liability for slight negligence is excluded.
- If there are any faults or deficits in the services provided by the hotel, the hotel will make all efforts to mend the situation upon receiving notification or upon objection without undue delay by the customer. The customer is required to contribute to remove the faults and to minimise any possible damages.
- If a hotel garage space (or spaces) is/are made available to the customer in the hotel garage or on a hotel parking space, also when subject to payment, no contract of secure custody is established. The hotel cannot be held liable for any loss of or damage to vehicles and their contents which are parked on or moved onto the hotel grounds.
Food and Drink
No food or drink brought into the hotel may be consumed in the public areas of the hotel. Breakfast can be taken into the room (breakfast room) provided for this. It is not permitted to take away any items of the breakfast offered or to prepare food in the customer’s room.
- To perform any operation, a minimum age of 18 years is required. The execution of any operation implies full acceptance of these general conditions.
- Verbal agreements are not allowed. All changes or additions must be in writing to be legally effective.
- The legal venue for all disputes between the parties arising from this contractual agreement is the tax residence, in A Coruña (Spain).
- The original language is Spanish, therefore, in all translations of these conditions into another language, the Spanish language will prevail over any translation in case of dispute, litigation, difficulty of interpretation or execution of these terms and conditions.